Sewer Line Evaluation Includes:
- A visual inspection of the sewer pipe in the home if accessible
- Accessing the sewer line through the “clean-out”
- Installation of replacement “clean-out” cap if required
- Running a sewer camera from the “clean-out” to the municipal junction, checking for loose pipe joints, root invasion, collapsed pipe, and evidence of sewage flow issues.
- Identification of pipe material when possible
- The on-site evaluation is followed up with a written report.
- Beyond performing the evaluation of the sewer pipe I feel it is important to also educate my clients about some of the basic things that can be done, both inside and outside of the home to reduce the possibilities of future issues.